Your Yoga Business Online – My Interview with Kisma & The Dark Yogi WPCP: 060May 28, 2015 February 9, 2020 /
Anyone who has ever taken a business that is traditionally considered an ‘offline’ business into the online world is going to love this.
When you think of Yoga online you probably think of videos, right?
What if there was a way to take your Yoga business to the next level with the web? What if you could take your passion for yoga and share your message with a global audience? Wouldn’t that be worth it?
Not to mention adding additional revenue to a business that is often not considered a very profitable business (of course there are certain aspects of every industry that are super profitable, you just have to find what it is and try to implement it in your own business).
Enter Kisma & The Dark Yogi
Kisma Orbovich & Nick Hansinger are the brilliant minds behind “SourceMovement.com” and Awakened Leadership (enlighted business coaching for leaders who are compassionate and communicate with confidence & clarity).
Here are the questions I asked Kisma & Nick (aka, The Dark Yogi):
- Before we get into your business, SourceMovement, what were you both doing before you started this business?
- How did the two of you connect?
- We’ll dive deeper into the different elements of your business in a minute, but can you share with the listeners what SourceMovement is and what you guys do?
- A lot of people have pre-conceived ideas about what works online and what markets & niches do well. You guys are in a market where there is a perception that you can’t earn a good living. How have you guys overcome this?
- Being heart centered entrepreneurs is something I think a lot of people struggle with at times because they don’t know how to show up authentically and do business. What works for you and what advice would you give to people who want to show up like this
- Let’s talk a little more about the specific things you do in your business. You have a yoga side and a business coaching side. Can you share with the listeners the difference in both of those and how you evolved into the coaching (assuming the yoga side was the foundation)
- What challenges have you faced while growing your business?
Want a little more of Kisma & The Dark Yogi?
I’m THRILLED to share that they’ve also launched a podcast called, of course, Reflections of Kisma & The Dark Yogi! 🙂 Which you can subscribe to by clicking the image below:
Where you can connect with Kisma & The Dark Yogi
Other episodes you might enjoy: