WordPress Sites in Minutes – My Interview with the team behind Beaver Builder WPCP: 053March 6, 2015 September 28, 2020 /
It’s no secret that I have fallen in love with WordPress page builders… every time I see one that I haven’t tried I simply can’t resist.
Which is what happened with Beaver Builder.
As someone who started an online business with no intention of ever getting into web development or creating websites for clients, I love hearing how other web developers have scaled their businesses and stepped into something outside of client sites.
Which is what the guys over at Fastline media have done with beaver builder.
What I love about their journey to creating the plugin is that they were their own ideal customer. They were solving a problem for themselves and realized that this was an ideal solution for creating and deploying quality websites. I literally fell in love with this WordPress page builder the first time I tried it (you can test the plugin on their site. You gotta love live demos, right?).
I had a ball talking with Robby, Justin & Billy (the ‘guys’ behind beaver builder).
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
- How they came up with the name (you know you wanted to know this too)
- The shift in the market that caused them to go in a different direction
- How one client’s needs led to the plugin
- How beaver builder started as a back-end builder
- Guarantee Box
Questions I asked the Beaver Builder guys:
- What were you guys doing before you launched Beaver builder?
- What challenges did you guys face when starting Beaver builder?
- What are your thoughts on visual builders being heavy on sites?
- What are your thoughts on people who feel everything should be done in code as opposed to using plugins?
- What are the plans for Beaver builder?
Links from this episode