WordPress Page Builder Elementor – Interview with Ben Pines WPCP: 117
Elementor Page Builder is fantastic!
Yep… another front-end visual page builder for WordPress has joined the scene (even though it seems like these tools are coming out overnight, I can assure you these take a lot of time to build and test).
Personally, I couldn’t be happier.
Maybe that’s because I’m not a developer… many developers are anti-page builders. That’s fine. They’re not for them.
Page builders have been built for users and people who want to get things to market quicker (and more efficiently). Asking a developer to endorse a page builder is like asking a vegetarian to endorse a hamburger. It’s an argument that is irrelevant.
And now that we got that out of the way, let’s jump into Elementor.
When I first saw Elementor I was really impressed with it.[clickToTweet tweet=”Asking a developer to endorse a page builder is like asking a vegetarian to endorse a hamburger. ” quote=”Asking a developer to endorse a page builder is like asking a vegetarian to endorse a hamburger. ” theme=”style6″]
It has a really smooth UI, tons of features in the free version and is really easy to work with. Needless to say I was excited to have Ben Pines on the show. I’ll definitely be doing a full post, review and video on it… but I didn’t want to hold up the interview any longer (I have a list of 7 posts to write, so it will be coming soon).
Elementor is created by the team at Pojo.me and Ben Pines is the CMO.
Questions I asked Ben
- Fill us in on how you connected with the team at Pojo?
- Why did you decide to join the team?
- Visual builders for WordPress are getting much more popular. What made you decide to create Elementor?
- What makes this different from other visual builders?
- I’m sure you have this question before, but Elementor is free. How are you guys going to monetize this awesome tool?
- Where do you see page builders heading?
Features of Elementor You’re Going to Love
[list icon=”icon: desktop” icon_color=”#e05455″]
- Fast! Elementor loads fast and doesn’t slow your site down
- Free! The free version comes packed with everything you need to get started
- Elementor has been translated into multiple languages
- You can export sections and pages
- The free version comes with some amazing templates
- Almost 30 elements in the free version
- Beautiful UI
[/list][divider top=”no” divider_color=”#bcbcbc” size=”2″][divider top=”no” size=”2″ margin=”30″][/divider]
Where to find Elementor & Connect with the Team
[button url=”https://elementor.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#e05455″ size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”5″]Download Elementor Here[/button]