Video, Advertising & Creating Connection – My Interview with Gideon Shalwick WPCP: 080
I have Gideon Shalwick on the podcast today!
Get a pen and paper because all this information that Gideon Shalwick provides is going to blow your mind! Tons of knowledge bombs in this one!
Gideon’s entrepreneurial journey started about 9-10 years ago. He had a great job but something wasn’t feeling quite right. For several reasons, he decided to quit his job and work for himself. Gideon and his wife moved to Australia on a whim to ‘start over’. They thought it would be easier to do something new in a new place, and it worked! It helped them focus on their relationship and their business.
The first thing Gideon did was he wrote an ebook and it sold extremely well in 77 countries. But once the excitement of his book died down he realized that his site traffic was gone, his sales were gone and his money was gone. He knew he needed to research and learn how to drive traffic. After interviewing several experts, his started to figure it out. After each success, he just kept learning and building from there.[tweet_box]”I wanted to drop out of the system of limitations inside my head and break free” – Gideon Shalwick[/tweet_box] [divider top=”no”][divider top=”no” size=”2″ margin=”30″][/divider]
Questions I Asked Gideon:
- I know your business today is primarily around video marketing and advertising. Can you share with the listeners your story and how you got here today?
- What was the ebook that you wrote about?
- What made you decide to move into video advertising?
- What is the biggest mistake you see people make with video?
- What’s the best way to get started with video advertising?
- How hard is it to get into a subscription model?
What You’re Going to Learn:
- The reasons behind Gideon deciding to start over
- What his first successful case study was based on
- What his background is in technology
- What is Veeroll and how it works
- Some guidelines that will help you be successful with video
Where to Connect with Gideon
Check our this amazing tool:
[button url=”http://veeroll.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#2f90a1″ size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″]Veeroll[/button]
[divider top=”no”][divider top=”no” size=”2″ margin=”30″][/divider]
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy