Tori Reid On Building A Brand With Content & A Facebook Group WPCP:175February 9, 2018 September 23, 2019 /
One of the things I love most about having a podcast is connecting with my guests. Sometimes it’s through someone else I know, sometimes I’ve just reached out to have them on the show and other times the guest has reached out to me first. The story of how I connected with Tori is a true testament to building actual relationships with people online. Tori has done a lot of writing (you’ll hear more about her writing skills and journey in the episode), was writing a guest post on Huffington Post and reached out to me with a couple questions to include in her article. To say I was honored would be an understatement. Of course, I said yes, got to hang with Tori on a Skype call (or maybe it was Zoom) and was included in the article.
Questions I Asked Tori
- Can you share your story and how you got started?
- When did you dive into marketing?
- Why did you start the Facebook group?
- What has it done for your business?
- How do you sell in the group?
- Where do you think people should start with traffic?
- How have you connected with influencers?
- What has been the most effective thing you’ve done?
- What’s coming for you this year?
What You’re Going To Learn
- Who influenced Tori with her Facebook Group
- Why she considers her Facebook Group a tool for branding
- Why she’s retiring Bootstrap Millenial
- What Tori’s biggest challenge is
- How to connect with influencers
- How to figure out the right topic for your content
- How you can work with Tori
Where to Connect with Tori