PowerPack for Beaver Builder – Behind the Scenes with Puneet Sahalot WPCP: 143
This episode is sponsored by my awesome web host, LiquidWeb
It’s no doubt that I’m a huge fan of Beaver Builder page builder for WordPress. Because of how awesome Beaver Builder is, there are a lot of great 3rd party products being developed. One of my favorite products is PowerPack by WPBeaverAddons.
PowerPack takes Beaver Builder to a whole new level with a massive collection of additional modules and templates.
Needless to say, PowerPack is a staple now for me with any site I’m working on (which is pretty much only my own projects at this point, but it’s definitely a staple).
I had connected with the founder of PowerPack, Puneet Sahalot, through the amazing Beaver Builder community a while ago and knew I wanted to have him on the show. I was excited to talk to Puneet because they came on the scene pretty quickly and have made a huge mark in the Beaver Builder community. I’m constantly amazed at what they give to the community (they also have their own free Facebook group) as well as offering great tutorials and content on their blog.
Questions I Asked Puneet
- Before we get into all the awesomeness that is PowerPack, tell us about IdeaBox and the history behind your company.
- How did you get into Beaver Builder?
- What made you decide to go all in with the Beaver Builder add-on modules?
- The Beaver Builder community is certainly an amazing community online. You guys have really embraced the community and become a part of that. How has the journey with PowerPack been?
- How do you and your team decide which modules to start with and how do you decide which features to add?
- How are you guys marketing PowerPack?
- What’s coming this year for you and your team?
What You’re Going to Learn
- How they launched PowerPack in a short period of time and gained massive traction
- How they came up with their pricing model
- What other plugins Puneet and his team have created
- How they’re using free plugins to build their audience
- Which form builders they created custom modules for first
- How their Facebook group drives which features and modules they work on first
- How many modules they launched PowerPack with
Where to Connect with Puneet