Passion Into Profits, My Interview with Tony Teegarden WPCP: 061
ANYONE who has wanted to take their current business to the next level with high ticket offers needs to listen to this interview.
I was fortunate enough to connect with Tony through a mutual training we took and instantly knew he was someone I wanted to connect more with. Needless to say he didn’t disappoint. 🙂
Like many of my guests Tony has an interesting story that brought him to where he is today. With a background in classical music (violinist, pianist) and then moving into music in metal band (there are some awesome pictures of Tony with the ‘oh so awesome’ hair of the 80’s, but I promised I wouldn’t put them in the post, so you can do some Googling yourself if you want verification of his band days) to landing in network marketing.
Not a traditional path by any means.
The interesting thing about Tony and Network Marketing is that he didn’t like the industry, yet he ended up building a profitable business.[tweet_box]”The good news is they can help everybody. The bad news is they can help everybody.” @ateegarden http://thewpchick.com/61[/tweet_box]
Questions I Asked Tony
1. What were you doing before starting your current business?
2. I love your tagline – Turn Your Problems Into Profit. How did you come up with that?
3. Explain your current business and who you work with?
4. What are some common challenges you see your clients face? (biggest obstacle)
5. What would you recommend for someone wanting to step into coaching & high ticket offerings?
6. What’s coming for Tony Teegarden?
7. Anything fun about yourself you’d like to share?[divider top=”no” size=”2″]
Where you can connect with Tony
Check out Tony’s BRAND NEW Podcast:
Click here for a Special Offer from Tony Teegarden