Packaging & Pricing Your Offers with Michelle Hunter KDS: 035May 2, 2019 September 3, 2019 /
Packaging & pricing your offers is so much more than “what the market will bear.”
Which is why I asked Michelle Hunter to do a second live stream with me where we could go deeper into both offers and pricing (an offer being more than just the product your selling).
I think this is probably the shortest time frame for having a guest on the podcast twice. I’ve had plenty of people on the show more than once (and all were amazing), but we more or less ran out of time on the first live stream with Michelle which is why we set a date immediately to do a second recording. You can listen to the first episode with Michelle on messaging here.
And of course, I had no doubt that Michelle would show up and over deliver and she did just that.
I think you’re going to want to listen to this episode more than once and you’ll definitely want a pen and paper handy to take some notes.
I felt a little selfish about having Michelle back on the podcast to talk about packaging offers and pricing since this is something I really wanted to get her thoughts on as well (sometimes I feel like I’m ‘cheating’ by getting to spend an hour with experts like Michelle).I bundle the strategy with a deliverable that people can understand. - Michelle Hunter
Topics We Covered
- How do you differentiate between a product and an offer?
- What are the best ways to position an offer?
- How should people approach packaging services?
- How can someone position their offer when there are tangible & intangible deliverables?
- How to craft your message for your offer
- Meeting your customers where they’re at
- Michelle’s thoughts on discounting (she doesn’t like the word ‘free’ in her business)
What You’re Going to Learn
- Why you don’t need to go deep with every customer call (or every customer)
- How to craft your customer journey (which you should do this if you haven’t yet)
- How to determine if the elements of your offer add value to your customer because they compliment your core product or service
- Where to start when coming up with your price
- How to come up with what you need to be profitable (what are your costs?)
- What factors you need to consider when pricing your product and services
- How to make sure that your sales message is in alignment with your price
This is just a handful of the things we covered on this episode, you’re definitely going to want to listen to the entire thing (or you can watch the video on Facebook or YouTube).
If you’re interested in one of the 5 spots on the private training with Michelle, click here (the link will be removed when all the spots are taken).
Connect with Michelle
Links from this episode