More on Chatbots with Matt Staton & Matt Tims of Botpreneur KDS: 013
It’s clear I’m getting a wee bit excited about chatbots.
I won’t inundate you guys with too much at once, but when you listen to this interview with Matt Staton & Matt Tims of Botpreneur you’ll understand why I’m so excited. I haven’t figured out the right combination of how and when I’m using bots, but I’m determined to find what works best for myself and my audience.
Remember, chatbots create a conversation (when done correctly).
That’s exactly what I wanted to talk to Matt & Matt about.
Questions I Asked
- What were you both doing before collaborating on Botpreneur?
- What made you decide to jump into bot and Messenger marketing?
- What made you choose ManyChat for your go-to tool?
- Where do you see people using bots most successfully?
- What would you recommend to people who want to start using bots?
- How are people driving traffic to Messenger marketing outside of Facebook pages?
- What’s coming for you guys & Botpreneur?
What You’re Going To Learn
- Why you can use a bot anywhere someone is asking questions
- The variation of fun things you can do besides push content
- Best case uses for chatbots
- How they’re using Messenger marketing on Facebook with Ads (and getting very cheap opt-ins)
- How to blow up your bot by running a contest
Where to Connect with Matt & Matt