Lee Jackson, WP Innovation and WAY Too Much Fun WPCP: 094April 19, 2016 September 30, 2019 /
As always, I’m SUPER excited to have Lee Jackson from LeeJacksonDev.com and the WP Innovator Podcast. I had a great time talking and laughing with Lee and found out some really great tips and well as his background on how he got to where he is today. Don’t miss this episode!Try and find that niche that you are passionate about.
Questions I asked Lee Jackson:
- What were some of the things you did before getting into web development?
- Did you go to school for IT?
- When did you start your own agency?
- How did you approach increasing your prices so dramatically?
- How do you see yourself growing your business – where are you taking things?
What you’ll learn from this podcast:
- The process of starting your own agency
- How Lee transitioned into consulting
- The drive behind Lee starting his podcast and how it’s going
- How Lee differentiates himself from other development companies
- Recommendations from Lee about what to do if you started today
- Lee’s best lead source
Where you can connect with Lee
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy: