Growing Your Business with the Switchback Approach – My Interview with Brock Cannon WPCP: 083January 7, 2016 September 28, 2020 /
I had the good fortune of being introduced to Brock Cannon through a good friend.
I’m SO glad he introduced us.
I’m definitely a fan of The Switchback Approach.
You might think I sound a bit like a nutty fan or over-zealous reader, but I absolutely LOVE Brock’s approach to helping people achieve their goals. I often waffle between goals and intentions. I totally get the value in setting a concrete, tangible goal. I also know the value in setting intentions (which to me is a gentler approach and implies a lot of TRUST).
Brock’s approach to goals has totally shifted that for me.
Questions I asked Brock:
- What is the Switchback Approach
- What made you decide to write a novel (as opposed to a business book)
- What is your current business?
- How do you work with clients?
- What are your plans for taking for your business this year?
What You’re Going to Learn:
- Why Brock has his clients ADD something into their lives first as opposed to taking something away
- How he helped a client lost 30 lbs. with this method
- Why I became a super excited fan of Brock & The Switchback Approach
- How you can apply the Switchback Approach to your own life to reach your goals
- How you can get a FREE copy of the book!
Where to Connect with Brock