Don't be a 'Buttso' and Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone WPCP: 055March 22, 2015 September 28, 2020 /
This episode is a little ‘Out of the Box’ to say the least.
I was joined by Trey Lewellen, aka, Mr. ON IT … or maybe I should say I joined Trey (at his offices in St. Louis, Missouri to get his upcoming podcast rolling). I decided to do a podcast episode with Trey while I was there because this trip was part of a new venture for me (and the first of many I’m sure) and it was simply an amazing experience.
This episode was really about stepping outside of my comfort zone in SO many ways!
I could go on and on about this episode, but I really think to get the most out of this episode you need to listen to it.
Here’s what we talked about in this episode:
- Taking time to celebrate the little wins
- A trip to the gun range (i.e, stepping outside of your comfort zone)
- Upgrading to first-class (and the meaning behind it)
- Hiring a chef
- The cost of my prom… and the checkbook today
- Surrounding yourself with people who don’t “yeah, but…”
- Being comfortable selling
- “Investing” in your business
You’ll have to bear with me because we went in a WHOLE bunch of different directions, but this is one of those conversations that took on a life of its own and there are a BUNCH of gems nestled in our crazy tangents.
You’re also going to get an update on Trey’s business, where he’s going, and what his intentions are for scaling his business to a 12 million dollar a year business.
Links from this episode
Trey’s ILMG Facebook page
University of Guns (Trey’s gun website)
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy