If you’re not familiar with my good friend, Piccia Neri, you will be after this episode.
Piccia and I connected years ago when I was still “The WordPress Chick” and quickly became friends. Piccia is a designer whose primary focus is on UX (user experience if you’re not familiar with the term). As someone who had no experience with any of this when I started my business, I’m always looking to learn from the experts… and find people who can help me make little shifts to create better experiences for my audience.
I asked Piccia to come on the podcast and talk about how design directly impacts conversions (primarily sales), and to share the news about her “Design for Conversions” online summit, where you can learn directly from experts in this space.
Not only is the event packed full of amazing speakers, but you’re going to get actual strategies you can start implementing right away to start improving your own conversions.
Design for Conversions Summit
May 17th – 20th, 2021
Questions I Asked Piccia
- For people who don’t know you, can you share your background and what you do?
- What is the Design for Conversions Summit?
- Who is the Design for Conversions Summit for?
- Why do you think some design, that isn’t as attractive, converts well?
- What do you think of the trend towards “dark mode”?
- Who are some of the speakers?
- What are some simple things people can start with to increase conversions?
What You’re Going to Learn
- Why everyone can benefit from understanding UX and how design impacts conversions
- Some insight into using the “hamburger” menu on your website
- Why good design HAS to work for your audience (or it’s not good design)
- Why design matters with content too (think formatting)
- What accessibility is and how it matters with design (and will increase your conversions)
- How you can apply good design practices in everything you do online for your business
- How to look at long-form copy from the users point of view (even if it converts)
Where to Connect with Piccia