Design & Branding for Sales with Mor Cohen KDS: 039June 6, 2019 September 23, 2019 /
Mor Cohen is one of my ‘go to’ resources for design & branding.
I’m fortunate because I know a handful of great designers who are also successful at making sure their designs and branding convert to sales, but Mor put her ‘money where her mouth is’ (so to speak). Not only does she deliver amazing branding and design for her clients, but she used her own skills to brand and design a course, that she pre-sold and launched with massive success.
Her course, Design Class, is for “digital marketers, web developers, and business owners, so you can master design and charge more for your products and services” (her words, straight off the website, not mine 😉 ).
What was so amazing about Mor’s course how is how she launched it.
Mor has been doing design and branding for clients for years (she started in print design), but stepping out and offering a class on design was way out of her comfort zone. Fortunately, she did it anyway. This episode is going to convince you that doing design and branding right is worth the time, energy, and investment to grow and scale your business.
Questions I Asked Mor
- What’s your background? How did you get started with your current business?
- What is your business today?
- What is your course, Design Class, about?
- Who is your course for?
- What have you learned through your course launch process? What would you do differently?
- What’s next on the horizon now that you’ve launched your first course?
- Where is the best place for people to connect with you?
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s included in the course:
What You’re Going to Learn
- Why research needs to be at the core of your course
- How getting the branding and design right from the start will make a difference in the bottom line
- The power of a brand board and why all businesses need one
- How she chose what to include in her course
- Where she hosts her course and how she provides support
- The student experience and how she’s adding more to her course based on feedback
- How creating her course led to another product (coming soon)
I expected it to be a lot more web developers but was surprised that it was small business owners who are trying to build their own sites. @FlixFrame
Where to Connect with Mor