Content Bottlenecks and Designing to Delight with Christine Thatcher WPCP: 164September 7, 2017 September 9, 2019 /
This episode is brought to you by our sponsor, ContentSnare
Anyone who has ever worked with clients to create their website can tell you that the hardest part of the process tends to be getting the content from the client to put into the website.
My guest today, Christine Thatcher, and her business partner, Michelle Hunter, have solved this problem and are now showing other people how to do the same. What’s fun is that I connected with Christine through our mutual friend (and sponsor of this podcast episode), James Rose of ContentSnare.
One of the things that I was most excited about when Christine explained the Content Bottleneck Course to me was that they’ve created wireframes for client content (many people are familiar with wireframes for websites, but not for getting client content). We also talked about the soon-to-be-released Designing to Delight Course, which will help you “Master the Art of Drama-Free-Design” (I wish I had this when I was doing websites!).
Questions I Asked Christine
- Before we get into your content course and design course, can you share your background with the listeners?
- How long have you been doing client work?
- What made you decide to step into course creations?
- How did you decide what to create for the design course (who was this for)?
- What made you decide to create the content course?
- Can you share a little bit about what the content course consists of?
- When are your courses available?
What You’re Going to Learn
- What Christine’s biggest challenge was when she created her first course
- How she decided to price her course
- What her students say is the biggest shift after having taken her course
- The importance of leading the client through the design process
- How she collaborated with her business partner, Michelle Hunter, to create ‘Say Goodbye To Content Bottlenecks”
- Why she moves her content due date to the middle of the project
Get the Courses & Join the Facebook Group