Chuck Wang on Consulting, Following Your Passion & Robots in Restaurants WPCP: 105
This episode is brought to you by my sponsor, Sitelock.
I had the great pleasure of being on Chuck’s podcast after we had connected via social media (twitter I think).
Talk about a ton of fun (it was also mu first blab). I enjoyed it so much and appreciated how Chuck Wang shows up that I asked him right away to be on my show.
Chuck’s story is one that I think many people can relate to. He started out on his entrepreneurial journey with a drive for the ‘almighty dollar’ (his words, not mine) and how he ended up losing it all and turned it around through serving others.
Chuck shared a real-life story of one of his companies (who creates podcasting software) and how he helped them streamline their process (most valuable process). I absolutely love the insights and step-by-step instructions Chuck shared with me.
Questions I Asked Chuck
- Before we get into MVP.Consulting, can you fill us in on what you were doing before your launched your current business and podcast?
- You share some really personal challenges on your About page… what made you decide to share at that level?
- What gave you the idea to start MVP.Consulting?
- What’s your business model?
- Why did you decide to launch your podcast?
- How has the podcast shifted your business?
- What’s on the horizon for you for the rest of 2016?
What You’re Going to Learn
- How Chuck figured out what he really wanted to do (we talked about passion and finding that)
- Why he decided to create a human experiment to change the trajectory of his life
- What it meant to Chuck to be ‘soul poor’
- What his rock bottom was…. after he was chasing the almighty dollar
- When he had to file bankruptcy and how his life turned around after that
- Why he needed to hit the ‘reset’ button on his life
- How to create your most valuable process
Where to Connect with Chuck