Books, Twitter & A New Plugin with Bridget Willard KDS: 066February 18, 2021 February 18, 2021 /
This is one of those episodes that is long overdue.
Bridget Willard and I have been in the same circles for a long time with many mutual friends. I’m not sure why it took so long to actually connect but I’m so glad we did.
Bridget is a force to be reckoned with.
She’s set some empowering goals for herself this year and is clearly on a mission. Having authored 3 books already (we discuss each book in the podcast and the links to her books are below), and she’s recently released a new WordPress plugin called “Launch with Words” (did I mention it’s free?).
Bridget was brilliant following my not-so-straight path to direct questions and we had a ton of fun in the process.
Questions I Asked Bridget
- Tell us your backstory (this is still one of my favorite questions)
- How did you get into the WordPress space
- Tell us about your new WordPress plugin, Launch with Words
- Can you tell us about the books you’ve written?
- What are your thoughts on the current state of social media?
- What’s coming for you?
What You’re Going to Learn
- How a career with a construction company led her to content and WordPress
- How one video she created for a previous employer led to a contract that covered half her salary
- How her plugin can help people actually use their websites
- What people are doing wrong on social media (it’s not rocket science)
- Why she wrote a book for herself on love songs
- What her 4th book is (she’s writing it right now) and when we can expect it
Where to Connect with Bridget
Bridget’s Books on Amazon: